Entry Level Manufacturing Technician - North Texas
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.:
Texas Instruments is looking for an Equipment Technician to join our team. In this role, you will perform preventative maintenance, equipment repairs, equipment improvements, equipment upgrades, and equipment installation. You will interface and communicate with engineering and manufacturing groups across the fab to ensure all issues are solved appropriately and efficiently.
- Improve system performance to achieve process requirements and eliminate repetitive downs
- Monitor and analyze all related data to improve and maintain tool performance and address all tool related issues
- Coordinate supplier service and repairs where needed
- Prepare the technical report and summary findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
- Associate’s degree in any technical related field
- And/or equivalent Military Electronics training
- Or 3+ years of hands-on technical maintenance experience
- OR 3+ years of experience processing wafers in a manufacturing semiconductor environment in an advanced manufacturing role
- Self-driven with ability to identify and resolve issues to improve equipment performance
- Good troubleshooting skills on electrical/mechanical systems
- Excellent organizational, teaming and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationship
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:red">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:red">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.