This position is responsible for establishing, reviewing, and maintaining the master production schedule in alignment with the Planning, Procurement, and Logistics team. Will lead the delivery of timely, accurate, and balanced production schedules for the Sundial manufacturing operation, driving the alignment of production and financial goals. Will be responsible for leading and developing the production scheduling team, as well as working closely with operations leaders, purchasing, sales, and materials group teams as required.
SCOPE of WORK:
• Work with manufacturing QA, Planning, and Production team to ensure everything is on time for production
• Prepare and supervise the release of the daily production schedules for manufacturing operations
• Coordinate with appropriate logistic routing teams for converting production outputs to cost effective and balanced shipping plans
• Create baseline Forecasts, maintaining data and forecast integrity in the Forecasting tool(s) as well as other related platforms such as key events; communicate forecast to internal customers
• Lead, support and foster an environment of continuous improvement within the operations team
• Track, report and analyze current and historical Sales trends
• Participate in daily operations meetings, communicating production scheduling updates, and offering solutions for production related issues as required.
• Coordinate with key sales stakeholders for lead time management and timely customer communications of order status and delivery
• Lead material optimization processes for achieving yield targets and improvements
• Ability to collaborate with other schedulers and planners
• Ability to effectively make complex decisions with limited time and information and can determine decision making criteria based on priorities.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines with internal and external resources.
• Strong analytical capabilities, with a basic understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
• Strong interpersonal skills, independent problem resolution, proven leadership ability, and the ability to manage the requirement of others.
• Comfortable leading discussion and debate both within peer group and with matrix business partners, operational partners and leaders.
• Data access/retrieval skills with extensive experience in data analysis, data manipulation using MS Excel and/or other tools as provided.
• Excellence in customer replenishment and feedback to the Supply Chain group for the opportunities and risks regarding customer replenishment performance metrics.
• HS Diploma
• Experience managing production planning operations in a manufacturing environment, including at least 4 years’ experience leading a team as a Production Scheduler
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.