Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analisis de requerimientos del cliente para verificar los productos , cantidades y fechas en que setiene que programar.
- Elaboracion y distribucion en electronico de programa de produccion
- Emisiones de ordenes de trabajo , verificando que tengan el dibujo correspondiente
- Seguimiento en piso al programa de produccion de acuerdo a las prioridades indicadas en el mismo
- Fecheo de las ordenes de produccion , de acuerdo a disponiblidad de materiales
Ingeniero Industarial o a fin
- Ingeniero Indudtsrial o Ingeniería a fin
- 2 años de experiencia en el puesto
- Ingles intermedio
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.