Order Services Administrator
Order Services Administrator
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P., is seeking a skilled individual for our Order Service Administrator position with our logistics organization at our Waller, Texas location. The Administrator of Customer Service is an integral member of the Logistics department and drives customer satisfaction. The Administrator Customer Service (Order Services) is responsible for optimizing inventory deployment and having an operational and tactical view of the business; balancing customer needs with those of the corporation to meet company goals and customer Satisfaction.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why Work with Us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Nature and Scope:
- Performs daily Customer Service functions regarding inquiries, order maintenance, and truck releases
- Uses analytical training to build strategic deployment plans with customers to improve service and resolve escalations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic HVAC product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of MS Access/SQL
- Ability to analyze data to identify key business indicators and trends that drive results
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Excellent judgement making skills and ability to apply strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives
- 6+ years of customer-facing role in a Logistics Organization with Excel-based analysis/reporting functions or may consider 3+ years with a related degree in Business or Administration
- 1+ years of inventory deployment experience
- 6+ months of order services inventory planning training in standard processes, optimization, & SQL coding
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred Business or Administration
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.