Manager. Branch Level 1
Manager, Branch Level 1
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Level 1 Branch Manager position located at our Boynton Beach, FL branch to generate top line revenue growth through sale of our products and offerings. The Branch Manager oversees the branchs operations and staff with accountability for sales, customer service, profitability, productivity, and loss prevention. Grows market share through the utilization of effective sales techniques. Communicates and enforces store goals and policies and ensures compliance with security, sales, and safety and recordkeeping practices. Maintains accurate records of purchases, sales, and requisitions and reviews store reports to identify areas of waste. Monitors inventory levels. Oversees store housekeeping, maintenance, and repair. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of warehouse/inventory management
- P&L understanding
- HVAC knowledge strongly preferred; or ability to quickly learn HVAC products/parts.
- Proven customer service experience with high level of customer satisfaction
- Proven leadership, coaching / mentoring, and team-oriented mindset along with effective delegation of duties.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and compliance oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to apply sound judgment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Experience leading a team of employees towards a common goal.
- Ability to apply good judgement and decision-making skills including strong work ethics and integrity
- 3 plus years in a leadership/supervisory role
- 3 5 years of store / branch management experience
- Experience in HVAC wholesale industry strongly preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree is strongly preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities