Bilingual Human Resources Services Coordinator
Position Summary: As part of the Human Resources organization, this role will assist in the execution of Constellation Brands’ HR strategy. Primary responsibility is performing accurate, timely administrative support for the Human Resource Department. The Human Resource Coordinator also serves as primary source of contact for employees for general Workday, general HR, process, talent, absence, and benefits questions.
- Execute consistent global hiring, change and termination processing in Workday HRIS
- Create & provide hire, change, and exit documents upon request
- Initiate and monitor background check process for new hires
- Serve as HR process expert and ensure compliance with processes
- Monitor and respond to employee calls/voicemails via our InContact phone system (including Crisis Management intake and appropriate follow up)
- Monitor and respond to general employee email inquiries in Salesforce case management tool
- Monitor business process completion in Workday
- Support administrative duties related to the company vehicle program
- Monitor and respond promptly to unemployment claims via our third party vendor
- Participate in & initiate continuous improvement efforts
- Interact with all levels of staff with professionalism, confidentiality, and sensitivity to employee and company information
- Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally
- Consistently operate with excellent time management, prioritization, decision-making and problem-solving skills to meet service level agreements
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Bachelors degree and 1-3 years related business experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service focus and approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong follow up and multitask management
- Accurate, logical, well organized and detail orientated
- Workday experience preferred, but not required
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to travel to CBI sites, as needed.
- While performing the responsibilities of this position, the individual is required to have ambulatory skills sufficient to visit various parts of the winery and other locations. Requires the ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. It also requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment, reading, talking and hearing for extended periods of time.
- Working conditions in certain areas of the wineries, warehouses and vineyards are cold, wet, slippery and noisy and involve exposure to hazardous conditions.
- The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key responsibilities/essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential key responsibilities/essential functions.
- NOTE: The purpose of this job description is to describe the primary job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This job description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaHuman Resources
The salary range for this role is:$23.16 - $32.65
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, the prevailing minimum wage for the location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).