Global Solutions Advisor
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Solutions Advisor will develop risk management and corporate security solutions that create value for Pinkerton's clients. The Advisor will focus on the full range of Pinkerton's services: Advisory, Integrated Protection and Investigations. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assess client requirements and design solutions that will allow our clients to;
- Create and maintain a secure environment for their people and assets.
- Achieve their risk management goals.
- Create value for their organization.
- Work with local client relationship teams to strategize, develop and structure innovative solutions drawing on existing Pinkerton services and capabilities.
- Prepare tailored materials for client submissions, meetings, and presentations.
- Work with the team of proposal writers to submit comprehensive, detailed, and tailored RFP responses and proposals in response to client requests.
- Lead, or support, online or in-person client meetings in close collaboration with local client relationship teams, the Corporate Security Solutions Director and other Pinkerton team members as relevant.
- Research Client footprint, activities, and recent developments in order to gain an understanding of their business strategy and operations as relevant to their engagement with Pinkerton.
- Gather and document market intelligence about the service offering, capabilities, and pricing of established and upcoming competitors.
- Track and document the status of each opportunity in which they are involved, using the relevant systems and processes in place.
- Facilitate the use of technology-based risk assessment tools or methodologies to review, design, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including local client relationship teams, Corporate Managing Directors, specialized global service delivery units, finance, marketing, and HR.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Master's degree in Business Administration and at least five years of related experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.