Training & Engagement Manager
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Training & Engagement Manager is an embedded role, with one of Pinkerton's largest global tech clients. The Manager assists in the design and delivery of training and engagement programs, that engage and develop high-performing personnel who are fully capable of meeting (and exceeding) their work requirements.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of learning and development and workforce engagement;
- Advise teams on training-related matters, including emergent issues and new practices/requirements.
- Conduct needs analysis and governance activities to design or develop suitable training solutions to support ongoing operational needs and workforce development requirements.
- Directly assist with the identification and development of improvement opportunities and other growth or best-practice initiatives globally.
- Conduct engagement sessions, audits, investigations, and other activities to prevent, detect or resolve potential non-compliances or training deficiencies;
- Use effective leadership, communication and facilitation skills to support personnel to achieve the required standards of performance and compliance against program requirements.
- Utilize learning analysis techniques to understand desired learning outcomes and negotiate the proper learning solution for the identified need.
- Evaluate current practices, procedures and service arrangements and lead the implementation of improvements and/or propose viable solutions to achieve efficiency gains.
- Maintain highly accurate documentation/record-keeping in support of training outcomes.
- Build strong positive relationships providing a positive impact on stakeholder/team performance;
- Facilitate opportunities to develop and share best practices amongst key stakeholder groups.
- Be invested in the success of the learners, key stakeholders and organizations.
- Support any other operational or account management activities, as required.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Degree or similar qualifications plus corporate instructional design experience and five years in an adult-learning institution or senior vocational trainer role. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) administration.
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory, curricula, mixed-mode training delivery, and instructional design.
- Strong understanding of mixed-mode training delivery (online training, virtual training, workplace coaching and classroom training).
- Knowledge of needs analysis, assessments, and training program evaluations is required.
- In depth knowledge of learning needs analysis, design, measurement, and evaluation.
- Strong knowledge of learning and development, concepts, solutions, frameworks and methodologies.
- Working understanding of accessibility requirements.
- Effective active listening skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Strong root cause analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attuned to quality and best practices.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Able to work independently under a self-initiated mindset.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Able to work flexible hours (including after hours) to meet demands of globally dispersed team.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- Travel domestic and international, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $110000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.