Senior Content Manager
Senior Content Manager (Senior PMO)
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit [Register to View] .
ROLE AND DEPARTMENT
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager to join our Content and CDO team. This is newly created role that will help transform the entire organization and support the brand teams, countries, procurement, finance and the best tech partners across all categories ( make up, fragrance, skincare).
The position reports directly to the Creative Production Director who will produce and orchestrate ground breaking campaigns and always on conversation with our consumers.
In order to navigate Coty’s Content transformation, the Content Team is looking for Senior Content Manager (PMOs) to support the Content Directors by leading project management for all assets from pre-production to delivery.
Reporting to the Head of PMOs, each Senior PMO will be assigned projects by the Traffic Manager according to their brand knowledge as well as priorities. Their responsibilities include:
- Providing support to and orchestrating the relationship with the Content Director and Brand Teams (Marketing, Communication, Trade, Retail, Digital):
- Consolidating insights and best-in-class practices from Brand Teams and CDO Expert PMOs (i.e. Ecom) to add to the Yearly Co-Briefing Document and turn into a Creative Brief
- Gaining approval from Brand Teams on Creative Brief
- Understanding and analyzing the relevant audiences & tribes to evaluate authenticity and engagement of 360° activations and content
- Acting as a first filter of brand guardianship by ensuring brand consistency & equity of all content produced, before gaining approval from the brands on creative and final assets
- Regularly updating the Head of PMOs and Content Directors & Brand Teams on deliverables status
- Negotiating contracts and fees with different creative partners, in partnership with Finance/Procurement. Provide input to evaluate partners based off of past experiences during RFPs.
- Managing budgets and expenditure on projects, as well as supervise the efficiency of campaigns
- Supervising the Junior PMOs the relationship with the different creative partners:
- Briefing relevant creative partner according to type of content needed (in-house Coty studio, external agency, Coty Content Hub or Fashion House) with Creative Brief
- Overseeing content creation, production and post-production with partners
- Ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these
- Working with the Digital/Content Director to liaise with the Fashion House or License to gain approvals and build strong coherent plans with Fashion if relevant
- Ensuring that content delivered meets markets’ requirements and local standards
- Supporting the Brand Team with upskilling material by contributing to ad-hoc decks and key arguments on specific topics along the year:
- partnering with CDO experts (IM, Ecom…) to keep on top of best-in-class practices, update guidelines, participate in continuous audits
- exploring and keeping a watch on new opportunities to reach new consumers in line with the brand strategy
- providing ongoing education on beauty digest best practices to upskill the Fashion House or License if relevant
- contributing to content presentations for internal and Fashion House purposes
- Overseeing guideline production with post-producers
- Liaising with Coty librarians to ensure approved assets are correctly saved within Coty PIM DAM and made available to teams in a manner consistent with Coty guidelines, communicating to markets on availability of global assets and following up on understanding of toolkits
- Continue to feed and distribute buyout tracker until PIM DAM is able to support it, update asset readiness tracker for the brand
- Defining, tracking & achieving KPIs for all initiatives to enable a ‘test & learn’ approach
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- 7+ year experience as Digital Content Manager in leading beauty company/group or as Account Director in a creative agency
- 360° initiatives including digital, social (incl. platforms such as Instagram and TikTok), influence, advocacy, E-commerce/E-retail and physical retail, across different markets
- Knowledge of ecosystems and language for priority markets US & China is a plus
- Excellent at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive feedback to support its development
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency to prioritize and orchestrate tasks, namely as a manager within a team, and deliver on time while ensuring the highest quality standards
- Strong attention to details and technicalities, excellence-driven
- Excellent leadership skills & operational drive, people-oriented and results-driven
- Proven success working with different levels of management and within fast-paced and evolving environments
- Business acumen and keen interest for the beauty and luxury industries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill sets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, which is the working language
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Base Salary Range: $130,000 - $145,000
Dependent on experience and other factors.