Micro-Fulfillment Specialist Denver Fulfillment Center
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping prescriptions to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the Fulfillment Center are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by management.
Programs that can save you money:
- Childcare discounts
- Employee Discount program
- PerkSpot: Discount purchase program offers savings on goods and services from thousands of national and local retailers and service providers.
- FSA & HSA
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life and personal accident insurance
- Disability coverage
- Well-being resources
- Free Prescription Savings Club
- Weight Management discounts
- Free flu shots
- Paid time off benefits (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL) Program
- Walgreens Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of experience in a retail, centralized services or fulfillment center environment.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $17.29 and $18.29 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable. The actual salary will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View]