Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Quality Assurance Associate
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Find Jobs
Weekday Day: 0530-1530 MO TU WE TH 0L
Weekday Evening/Overnight: 1630-0230 MO TU WE TH 0L
Weekend Day: 0400-1600 SA SU FR 0L
Weekend Evening/Overnight: 1700-0500 SA SU FR 0L
Entre Semana Día: 0530-1530 L M X J 0L
Entre Semana Tardecita/Durante la noche: 1630-0230 L M X J 0L
Fin de semana Día: 0400-1600 S D V 0L
Fin de semana Tardecita/Durante la noche: 1700-0500 S D V 0L
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Maintains quality and accuracy of inventory by tracking and identifying freight manually or with computer software; conducting audits on shipments and warehouse cycle schedules; inspecting freight and products for correct quantities and conditions; researching discrepancies; preparing, reviewing, and analyzing reports; and moving freight manually and with powered equipment.
Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., cleaning, inspecting, changing labels and ribbons).
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:6 months experience in Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) using computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheet, word processing) OR 1 year's experience in clerical related responsibilities (for example, filing, data entry) using computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheet, word processing).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
16101 THREE WIDE DRIVE, FORT WORTH, TX 76177-0000, United States of America