Senior Manager II, Finance - Health & Wellness Strategic Finance
- Provide daily financial oversight of the Walmart Health portfolio of services
- Engage in overall financial support for business line and finance leaders across multiple Walmart H&W offerings
- Together with the Finance Director will create financial business cases and financial models used to recommend operational and financial targets, aids in the tracking of our performance
- Offer decision support by assisting with business solutions; develop financial forecasts; lead ad-hoc projects as requested by the business; assist in project implementation
- Highlights to H&W Finance leadership risks/opportunities associated with financial and growth projections; support the team budgeting and planning process; share insight on relevant historical trends and future events
- Promote and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, values, and ethics standards through training and execution
- You improve results with financial knowledge and technical/analytical capabilities
- You're familiar with design thinking and building financial models
- You can manage the interconnectivities of departments
- You're experienced at aligning team members, including senior leaders
- You have relevant experience in finance and strategy roles within the health insurance, provider system, or retail clinics space
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by:
- Manage strategic financial plans - Develops short-term and long-term strategic financial planning by partnering with different line of business leaders to assess overall Omnichannel Care goals
- Building strategic relationships - Builds relationships with main partners to lead, strategic alignment, and accelerate business improvements
- Leverage tools & channels - Leans into financial results and data to lead insights across multiple programs and businesses
- Looking for opportunities - finds opportunities to propel the business forward and prepare for the next generation of service offerings and experiences for our customers and patients
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on strategic projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America