What you'll do...
Oversees facility inspection, planning, preventive maintenance and implementation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, and emergency management systems service by coordinating contracts with outside service contractors; interviewing and recommending contractors; negotiating other contract terms ; developing scopes of work; submitting purchase requests; and evaluating work quality. Manages and ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration laws, regulations, codes and/or guidelines by reviewing new and existing laws, regulations, codes, and guidelines; and conducting inspections. Oversees financial sustainability and cost optimization for stores and clubs by developing, presenting, approving, and managing budgets up to authorization spend for capital and operational expenses; prioritizing spend in collaboration with operations; approving and negotiating contracts, proposals, invoices, and expenses; determining and proposing people resource requirements based on workload, cost, and company growth; analyzing vendor cost discrepancies and fraud; and assisting in preparing reports to summarize information for business analysis and decision making. Manages vendor performance by optimizing vendor base; building working relationships with vendors; creating vendor key performance indicators and quality standards; analyzing and reporting on vendor performance and quality; and ensuring vendor compliance with service level agreements and regulatory compliance. Leads efforts to develop and maintain systems, processes, and policies for enhancing facilities by reviewing and analyzing existing programs and processes ; identifying opportunities for improvement; researching and identifying industry standards and best practices; developing change solutions for systems, policies, or processes ; influencing key internal and external stakeholders to accept changes; and collaborating with other home office teams to implement changes. Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning. Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent. Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field and 5 years' experience in engineering, construction management, facilities maintenance, heating, ventilation, or a related area OR 7 years' experience in engineering, construction management, facilities maintenance, heating, ventilation, or related area. 1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Preparing and executing budgets
Masters: Real Estate
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America