Manager II, Finance - Sam's Club Real Estate
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
Join Sam's Club | Walmart as a Manager II, Finance - Sam's Club Real Estate and your work could help over 295 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You love digging into the numbers to find new opportunities or patterns to explain the what and why behind performance.
- You're curious, always looking for opportunities to up our game in Sam's Club Real Estate Finance
- You're customer obsessed, recognizing there is an art and a science behind the numbers.
- You thrive in constantly evolving, fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- You're a great communicator, able to communicate your insights and findings to senior level leadership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- You are creative and resilient - always looking for new ways to approach problems and drive business performance.
- You enjoy the learning journey and like working with your manager and partners to continue to add to your toolbox.
You'll make an impact by driving:
Forecasting, Planning, and Analysis - Support forecasting, planning, and business analysis activities across the Real Estate business. Independently drive analysis of business trends across our key SG&A and Income lines to optimize the Operations P&L and drive SG&A savings activities in conjunction with our business partners.
Business Partnership with Facilities Maintenance - Own relationship with the largest area within Real Estate. Partner closely with the Senior Director of FM for business analysis, forecasting, and annual planning. Support ~$300M Facilities capital budget spend to ensure optimal investment choices.
Segment Capital - Support the CFO and executive leadership team by providing investment guidance on the Segment Capital portfolio of spend. Provide Risk/Opportunity assessments, develop ROI modeling, and manage the capital post audit program.
Remodel and Special Projects Analysis - Partner with our Projects organization to ensure we're optimizing spend across our Remodel and Special Projects programs and drive increased financial transparency for the project teams and executive leadership. Lead the annual Sam's Segment Real Estate post audit for the Board of Directors through financial analysis of recent club openings as well as the ongoing Club Remodel program.
Portfolio Modeling -Drive financial modeling to evaluate Portfolio opportunities such as New Clubs, Relocations, Lease Buyouts, or Club Expansions. Communicate analysis to senior Real Estate and Operations leaders and build consensus view on investment opportunities prior to communication to Segment leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area
- 1 year of experience with Data Analysis and Insights
- 1 year of experience with Supervising Associates
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Detail and results-oriented with sense of urgency
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years' experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Supervisory
Masters: Business Administration
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America