(USA) Senior Manager I, Finance (Cost Transformation)
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
The Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (Cost Transformation) is a critical role that partners with Segment teams across the enterprise and provides support to senior executives within the global finance organization. Focus areas include cost transformation / management, procurement support, process improvement.
- Supports enterprise financial processes that drive cost savings and SG&A leverage.
- Partners with our Global Procurement organization to develop and implement sustainable processes to drive and report on negotiated savings.
- Ties together saving initiatives driven by segment / operational teams and procurement teams to provide an enterprise view of cost saving initiatives.
- Collaborates with senior management to analyze business performance and provide feedback to management regarding risks associated with financial projects; providing insight on relevant historical trends and expected future events.
- Provides input for business decisions by producing financial models that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks; participating in business case presentations to senior and executive management; communicating forecasts, assumptions, and variances to senior management.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance.
- Hold yourself to high standards and hold business partners accountable.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You're curious, creative, and resilient, always looking for new opportunities to drive business performance and new ways to approach problems.
- You are a strategic thinker and can frame the financial impact of an initiative in the context of the strategic pillars of our Business.
- You have strong analytical skills to interpret insights coming from various sources and have a mindset for continuous learning and improvement.
- You're a great communicator, able to communicate your insights and findings to senior leadership.
- You have shown an ability to build relationships and influence without authority, aligning stakeholders with competing priorities
- You have an ownership mentality and thrive on the responsibility of pushing projects to completion.
You'll make an impact by:
- Producing compelling insights into business expectations as plans are developed and strategic direction is discussed and financial advice to executive leaders to enable decision making.
- Leveraging tools & channels of digital transformation to drive insights across the business.
- Building relationships to maximize relationships across the organization to drive strong communications, strategic alignment, and clear project management across the enterprise.
- Operating with excellence in driving the company strategy forward, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou'llquickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou'lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you'llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 5 years' experience
in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America