Search Performance Analyst - Manager I, Business Analysis And Insights -Sam's Club MAP
- Plan, manage, and execute campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management while ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives.
- Analyze and optimize advertisers' search campaigns to meet their marketing objectives, drive revenue growth, and foster product improvements
- Own daily monitoring of assigned advertisers and/or book of business, delivery of weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reporting.
- Identifies domain, brand, category, and campaign trends to provide analysis to support incremental asks from our suppliers to grow and stabilize investment.
- Partner with cross-functional team on ensuring data cleanliness and data availability for reporting dashboard
- Uses Tableau and other internal dashboards to analyze opportunities, identify patterns and implement proactive solutions including improvements across MAP Search Platform UI, tools, and processes.
- Identifies growth opportunities for advertisers search investments and proposes solutions to improve ROI.
- 2-3+ years' work experience in advertising industry with focus in paid search, retail search and/or eCommerce.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Comfortable with direct client interaction, including presentations, with the ability to translate technical concepts into client-friendly language
- Experienced in developing media strategies based on data, insights, and analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword bidding strategies, budget cap management and optimization tactics
- Experience in Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo!, Amazon, Co-op Advertising and all paid search terminology and key tools (e.g., AdWords, AdCenter, Retail Search, etc.).
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills that enable you to use data to develop, validate and measure search campaigns.
- Experience developing or overseeing quantitative analysis and delivering actionable insights.
- Has ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve quality & process goals, actively translates Walmart's core values into everyday practices.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally.
- Understanding of customer experience, listening to customers' voice, and working backwards to improve business process and operations.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 3 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Statistical Programming Language
Masters: Business, Masters: Data Analytics
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America