Specialist, Case Management-5
What you'll do...
Conducts policy and procedure driven investigations by developing investigative plans; gathering, evaluating, and investigating case matters and materials, including conducting interviews; analyzing findings; developing recommendations for case action based on findings, policies, and procedures; partnering with peers and/or team leadership to evaluate and validate recommendations; and communicating recommended solutions to key stakeholders. Supports investigative protocol and company standards by following interview guidance and standards; providing information and guidance to leaders on recommended case actions; and testing and providing feedback on new forms or processes to ensure compliance and effectiveness across divisions. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 1 year's experience in customer service, contact centers, human resources, employee relations, investigations, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Service, Human Resources
2118 WATER RIDGE PKWY, CHARLOTTE, NC 28217, United States of America