Technician II, General Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
- Complete routine maintenance to ensure safety and proper functionality
- Manage work orders and routine maintenance schedules by completing and providing required written and electronic information (for example, expense vouchers, weekly summaries, work orders, maintenance logs, etc.)
You'll sweep us off your feet if you...
- Have previous experience in maintenance (including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, material handling equipment, food equipment, etc.)
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- Can adapt to changing and competing demands using solid judgment to identify priorities
- Believe in Servant Leadership and can work as a team to achieve goals
- 2 years' experience in maintenance
- Hold a valid state-issued driver's license for at least 3 years with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical certification and 3 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade or 5 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade.
Valid Driver's License.
Eligible for a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical trade program, License in related trade in city and/or state where job is located, Using intermediate level functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
1901 MARKET WAY, WATERTOWN, WI 53094-7427, United States of America