Director, Operations- Walmart Luminate Sales
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Servant Leadership
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
- Embrace Change
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Digital Transformation & Change
- Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
- Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Align sales goals and metrics
- SIP (Sales Incentive Plan) management and reporting
- Define sales tools
- Manage any redistribution of sales targets
- Build a sales roadmap
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 15+ years' experience is sales or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading operational teams ranging from Sales Operations, Operations, and/or Revenue Operations.
- Expertise in defining and crafting operational strategy and scaling business operations.
- Experience leading teams within a highly complex, matrixed organization.
- Polished verbal and written communication combined with the ability to understand internal and external stakeholder requirements and earn their trust.
- Strong ability to execute, measure results and demonstrate progress in the face of ambiguity in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Experienced change management agent.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a diverse, high-performance, nationally distributed team.
- Work with Product & Engineering to identify changes to internal systems / tools that reduce the occurrence & impact of bottlenecks affecting delivery scalability, and improve the efficiency & quality of the labeled data generated
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations, or related field and 5 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 7 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area. 3 years' supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America