(USA) Treatment Coordinator - WM Health - Dental Front Office
- Conduct patient interviews to understand the patient's oral health histories, concerns, and objectives; explain treatment plans to patients; address patient concerns and answer patient questions; assist patients in treatment priorities; and establish plans for scheduling and payments.
- Conduct financial consultations with new and existing patients when new treatment plans are presented; understand the practice policies on working with dental benefit plans; and educat e patients on available dental benefits.
- Introduce new patients to the practice by reviewing health histories, explaining dental examinations, and describing other features about the practice (for example, technology, integrated medicine, extended hours/days, transparent pricing).
- Greet and check patients in and out before and after treatment; answer incoming calls (for example, new patient calls, emergency calls, appointment scheduling requests, records requests, patient follow ups).
- Develop, communicate, and implement processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Lead and participate in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
About Walmart Health
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
1 year Front Office Dental experience
Knowledge and experience with dental treatment plans and insurance requirements
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
28500 STATE ROAD 54, WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33543-3210, United States of America