Analyst II, Business Analysis and Insights
- You understand different forms of risk within a marketplace including but not limited to, fraud investigations, financial abuse, vetting, shipping abuse, listing abuse, and competitor abuse .
- You have experience working with seller shipping & performance standards like Valid Tracking Rates, On Time Delivery, Cancels, and Refunds.
- You can quickly and effectively get up to speed and gain a solid understanding of new workstreams / processes.
- You can create a scalable and effective QA process to improve Partner Performance and Risk Ops.
- You can work with our analytics and engineering teams to create robust reporting as it pertains to QA that will allow daily, weekly, and monthly insight into case SLAs & KPIs.
- You are comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders, including managers, supervisors, team leads, Payments , Partner Support , and analytics.
- You enjoy building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and agents in a complex, fast paced environment.
- You're organized, disciplined, and can prioritize effectively in an environment of limitless opportunities.
- You communicate effectively across different mediums (written, verbal) at different levels of an organization.
You'll make an impact by:
- Conducting daily QA of Partner Performance and Risk operations .
- Creating a formalized QA process that can effectively scale to review multiple case types.
- Developing a strategy to add automation into QA processes by partnering with tech teams.
- Discovering inefficiencies in processes or tools and creating better ways of working.
- Coaching agents by providing feedback to enhance skills; providing recognition for success; providing guidance on process operations ; making recommendations for additional training and coaching .
- Partnering with leadership to provide performance improvement plans for agents failing to meet quality expectations.
- Developing , communicating , and implementing processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with leads, managers, co-workers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources and systems; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing areas of improvement.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet seller and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- The ideal candidate will be highly customer focused and able to work autonomously, with a sense of responsibility to achieve the objectives and pay attention to detail. The candidates will be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of working experience including 3 years in risk management, merchant fraud, compliance, auditing, eCommerce Trust & Safety related areas.
- Minimum 1 year of management experience managing direct reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Case Management System and Tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college.
- Previous working experience in eCommerce seller vetting and fraud investigations.
- Knowledge of Legal and Compliance regulation will be a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of utilizing data to identify seller fraud pattens , decision quality gap s, and ability to solve complex problems.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field OR 2 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or relevant area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analytics - Big Data, Data Analysis and Insights, Statistical Programming Language
12884 S FRONTRUNNER BLVD, DRAPER, UT 84020-5486, United States of America