(USA) Manager, Digital Media - Influencer Marketing
- As part of a fast-growing team, you will lead a holistic influencer marketing strategy drive brand reappraisal, product discovery, and sales
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with network partners, creators & influencers, brands, and strategic partners that connect authentic storytelling with curated buying solutions
- Find new ways to creatively integrate influencer content/activations into cross-channel, digital marketing, and experiential activities, with full-journey measurement objectives
- Quantify, advocate, and socialize social commerce advancements and influencer insights to internal and external stakeholders including executive leadership, cross-functional teams, and partners
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have a deep knowledge and expertise in the creator/influencer space, across relationship & talent management, platform trends, measurement, and affiliate ecosystems, and influencer marketing
- You have a proactive and performance driven mindset that focuses on channel health and ability to forecast, identify key drivers, vet new partners, optimize performance
- You're naturally in-the-know on up-and-coming influencer personalities, trends, and communities
- You love building from the ground up, and are a true self-starter in creating net-new, innovative programs, strategies, and content-rich storytelling moments
- You're experienced in launching new social and/or influencer campaigns, with success in achieving brand and/or performance marketing objectives
- You're a collaborator at heart, and enjoy working with other talented team members and external partners
Not only will you get to work on one of the most entrepreneurial marketing roles at Walmart, you'll also be empowered to hunt for innovative partners and influencers, structure working relationships in creative, dynamic ways, and launch newsworthy collaborations.
- A minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a related area (e.g. Partnership or Business Development, Marketing/Advertising/Digital, Affiliate, Media)
- Direct career experience in digital media, social/influencer networks and platforms, retail, and/or ecommerce
- Data driven and comfortable reporting on KPI's
- Established industry relationships and experience working with media partners and/or influencer networks
- Effective communication and presentation skills - you're equally comfortable hopping on the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or following up (with a "make things happen" attitude)
- Bonus: Experience with subscription based digital brands and have experience with influencer performance marketing
- A builder mentality, ability to build programs from the ground up and self-start with little direction
How you'll thrive at Walmart:
- Performance-based incentive awards
- 401k with company match
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave,
- New surrogacy & adoption benefits
- Unlimited Flex Time Off
- Working alongside a diverse group of collaborative and innovative team members
- Opportunity for growth and development across several areas of the Fortune 1 organization
- And much more
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $97,500.00-$162,500.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years' experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America