Analyst, Issues Management
Job Classification:Technology - Information Security
Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Prudential Financial is seeking an Analyst, Global Technology Operational Risk – Issues Lifecycle Management and Governance for the Global Technology organization. Reporting to the VP – GT Issues and Exceptions Management Governance, this newly created role will perform and contribute to GT operational risk issues management governance. Assignments will vary; this position will focus on assistance with execution of issues management process and risk reporting of issues across GT.
The role requires an understanding of risk management and control design, and technical / domain risk assessment skills. The candidate should have experience working in a fast-paced, evolving global business environment, and possess collaborative skills with ability to express concepts clearly and concisely.
- Assist in implementation of the GT operational risk issues lifecycle management process that optimizes remediation strategies and helps with accurate risk reporting across GT
- Execute risk identification, root cause analysis, risk assessment and reporting of issues across GT
- Partner with other stakeholder organizations (Enterprise risk, GT Risk Liaisons, Audit, Information Security etc.) to ensure appropriate risks and issues are identified, mitigated, communicated, and reported
- Help optimize GT issues and risk management processes and help promote risk culture
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated success in executing IT operational risk assessment activities
- Developing technical acumen to include subject matter expertise in the components and risks related to cloud, information security and cyber, agile development methodology, computer and network infrastructure, and privacy
- Participation in more complex initiative level risk assessments that would include identifying and determining level of risks related to people, financial, information, technical, third party, etc.
- Experience working through change, ability to apply cultural considerations in analysis
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, and CISM preferred certifications
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.