Field Applications Engineer - Mass Market
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
We are searching for a dynamic Field Applications Engineer to manage the quickly emerging opportunities coming through our [Register to View] portal and drive as many engagements to revenue as possible. In this role, you'll collaborate with your sales and systems teams on opportunity management and work remotely with your customer base to drive revenue growth within key market sectors for TI. You will also be responsible for enabling TI to gain share by growing faster than our competitors in the mass market space by augmenting customers’ web experience and providing them with the additional collateral and information they need to make informed product decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of applications engineering experience
- Experience growing sales in a semiconductor sales role supporting many emerging and growing customers within key market sectors
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Understanding of key targets and being relentless in the pursuit as we are continuously competing
- Ability to intelligently use resources at hand to gain commitments quickly
- Knowledge of electronic systems and trade-offs
- Knowledge of how customer systems are designed, released, and sold
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.