Business Development Executive- CareerCircle
CareerCircle is a digital platform built to support optimal workforce development. At CareerCircle, we look at the whole person first to find the hidden attributes that people wouldn't typically think qualify them for a career. We take a 360º view to uncover skills, interests, and passions that build confidence in the candidate, then offer training to fill skills gaps and champion their hire with some of the country's leading employers. We currently have 73K members and growing with a significant emphasis on Salesforce certifications, IT support, UX, Project Management, Data Analyst and customer service. This teammate is tasked with identifying potential accounts and actively conducting outbound activity to connect with coaches, champions and exec buyers. Targets range from small/mid size companies – Fortune 500. We primarily support women re entering the workforce, veterans and under represented talent so understanding D&I with a passion to drive change is imperative.
CareerCircle is seeking a motivated sales professional to join their growing team. Candidates must have a forward-thinking mindset with a consistent focus on business development. They will be responsible for understanding and presenting key attributes and benefits of CareerCircle to potential customers and identifying opportunities for CareerCircle partnerships with enterprise accounts across the country. It is preferred that individuals in this role have a background in national sales selling enterprise staffing deals. At a minimum, proven track record of success in staffing sales.
CareerCircle is a startup like environment that encourages team members to provide suggestions and take initiative around improving the platform. Not only will this person be functioning in a business development role, they will also be expected to provide input on recommendations for the platform based on their role and experience. Within the organization, we are often testing new digital sales tools that can later be used across enterprise where appropriate.
It is critical that this person have strong communication skills as they will be expected to interface with executives as well as present to learning partners or customers. CareerCircle values effort, mindset, and integrity and is seeking individuals who hold themselves to high standards in those areas. Being as CareerCircle functions as a startup environment, candidates must be able to work independently without hand holding and possess exemplary time management skills.
- Leverage resources to create, identify, develop and qualify opportunities that align wo the company's strategic mission that result in meaningful and measurable revenue growth.
- Achieve acquisition and sales goals through winning new business, contract recompetes, teaming and organic program growth.
- Develop and maintain an active strategic growth plan, and the associated pipeline, in alignment and consistent with corporate campaign strategy and goals.
- Primary interface with customer community for assigned opportunities.
- Effectively build trust with potential customers to encourage a new way of defining qualified.
- Impact areas of required change management at both the TA and end user level to secure employment for members.
- Assist in guiding potential customers by demonstrating technology solutions, capabilities and potential custom engagements during early stages. Ability to be creative in both design of strategy and pricing solutions.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of enterprise staffing experience.
- 2+ years of national sales experience
Key technology utilized:
- Hubspot for digital outbound activity
- Vidyard for video selling
- ZoomInfo for prospecting.
- Must have experience or ability to learn new technology
- Build relationships
- Develop people
- Lead Change
- Inspire Others
- Think Critically
- Communicate Clearly
- Create Accountability