IT Platforms Integration Developer, Unified Endpoint Management
Job SummaryAs an IT Platforms Integration Developer on the Unified Endpoint Management team, you will work to build innovative solutions to simplify the experience and daily utilization of over 200,000 devices deployed to employees across the world. As part of Comcast’s Enterprise Solutions organization, the Unified Endpoint Management team is responsible for the modern management and distribution of all employee devices and enterprise applications. Our focus is to deliver the best IT experience, from anywhere, on any device.
UEM engineers work within the build phase of a plan, build run IT implementation model. We work with cyber security, field operations, Xfinity retail, and various network engineers, systems administrators, and application developers across the business. The UEM team is a diverse collection of engineers with expertise across Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
What are some exciting problems you’ll be working on?
In your role, you will bridge the gap between architecture and operations teams. Develop scripts and utilities to integrate business platforms and data with our device management solutions. Leverage vendor APIs to automate device provisioning and proactive remediation's. Partner closely with companies such as Microsoft and Apple on new products and features used in modern device and application management. Many times, we are one of the first few companies to trial or implement these upcoming products and features before they are released to the general public.
Where can you make an impact?
You’ll be working with the most creative minds in Comcast developing solutions which make it easier for our employees to perform their best on the devices they use for work. Success in this role is characterized by reducing employee and IT interactions for endpoint related issues.What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with project collaborators to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to resolve integration needs.
- Partner with engineering teams to integrate data sources from various platforms and services across the business with the management platforms handled by the UEM team
- Work with vendor APIs and RESTful web services, developing solutions to improve provisioning, management, and remediation workflows
- Analyze and evaluate new and existing technologies, processes, and services to support the simplification of end user IT experiences
- Chips in to the research, writing, and editing of technical requirements and documentation
- Partners with the architecture and operations teams to identify and implement effective measurement and reporting methodologies for monitoring and reporting
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Graph
- Azure Functions
- Concourse CI/CD
- Jamf Pro
- Azure Cloud Services
- Power BI
- Azure Log Analytics
- 2-4 years overall work experience
- Experience with some or all of the following coding, scripting, and query languages: Swift, PowerShell, Python, Shell, Ruby, SQL, KQL
- Experience developing business solutions and workflow automations for large scale organizations
- Familiarity with web application development including dynamic HTML, CSS, and JS integration
- Good communicator, able to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Willing to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment. Requirements change quickly and our team needs to constantly adapt to moving targets.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Be responsible for the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them detailed digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be hard-working learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Get results and growth!
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity!
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Our innovative teams are continually designing and delivering products and next-generation technologies that transform the customer experience Technologies (CXT), led by Rick Rioboli, EVP and Chief Information Officer, and are responsible for the technology, systems and tools that support the customer lifecycle (sales, activation, billing, support, etc.), as well as employee-facing teams such as human resources, finance, and workplace information technology. These tools and systems are foundational to our ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and support an excellent employee experience.
Our vision is to be an authority in products, services and solutions which power and enable fabulous, connected customer experiences for Comcast and other organizations through a steadfast focus on clarity and collaboration.Disclaimer:
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.