Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryComcast’s Programmatic Media Activation team works with a variety of Comcast stakeholders and agency partners to manage and execute programmatic media campaigns that meet performance goals across a variety of platforms. The Analyst will serve as an integral part of the activation team, growing their campaign management responsibilities and working closely with business unit stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have programmatic activation experience as well as overall knowledge of the media campaign lifecycle from planning to execution. The Analyst should be knowledgeable in Google DV360 and have experience in DSP campaign management functions, including campaign build, creative assignment, trafficking, brand safety, performance optimization principles & reporting capabilities.
- Provide hands-on-keyboard support for Comcast’s online media campaigns and programs (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing established performance expectations.
- Provide regular optimizations to improve performance and bring insights to larger activation team
- Execute multichannel programmatic media campaigns (desktop/mobile, display/video)
- Become an expert in their Comcast business unit
- Act as the activation support layer throughout campaign lifecycle
- Provide troubleshooting and QA support to address campaign delivery and performance issues
- Coordinate and support audience activation through Comcast’s Data Management Platform
- Understand and coordinate dynamic creative optimization needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations
- 1+ year client-facing experience
- Core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: brand safety guidelines, ad viewability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Knowledge of third-party ad serving
- Experience collaborating with teams in multiple locations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables & project timelines efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, experience with Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Nimble with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and media channels outside of programmatic
- Self-starter wanting to excel career path by laying the foundation of a new Comcast practice
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.