Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant, Full-Time (Flowood)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $15.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $22.69
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.