Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations - Pacific Northwest Region
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base for the Pacific Northwest Region. Tracks local market trends, analyzes results, and draws conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to marketing strategies and tactics. Serves as local marketing contact for internal marketing partners and outside vendors. Responsible for communication flow between other local functional groups regarding products, offers, campaigns, customer communications, and competitive tactics. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to sales channel employees. Manages team of exempt employees. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Provide status of projects, deadlines and performance to management. Manages and tracks local marketing budget. Usually determines own work priorities.
- Manages Marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions, events marketing and coordinates with Direct Sales staff.
- Consults with Marketing/Sales to identify, define, size and prioritize strategic analytics opportunities.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and customer feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing campaigns, changes and issues.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the demographic and other market data as needed in order to support Marketing goals.
- Works to engage stakeholders in both the development and launch of marketing plans.
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge and understanding of customers, products and industries.
- Maintains and improves ongoing Marketing programs, analyses and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $109,007.81 - $163,511.72
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.