Specialist, Total Rewards & Performance Solutions
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for acting as a high-level individual contributor to the Human Resources Systems and Technology department. This individual serves as a technical point of contact for an assigned functional area by ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, researching and resolving problems related to unexpected results or process flaw; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements. Provides technical support to the department in the area of quality assurance testing, functional system maintenance and system enhancements as needed. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Collaborates with technical teams in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches.
- Has configuration and testing experience in HR systems
- Contributes to technical projects related to platform stability, data integrity and other HR-related systems.
- Translates functional requirements into technical documentation to support specific implementation scenarios, reports or queries utilizing appropriate tool.
- Serves as a tier 3 escalation for system support cases.
- Executes process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of process design and redesign skills to present and defend functional and technical solutions.
- Supports, documents and maintains Workday configuration of third party vendors for our Workday Platform functional footprint.
- Provides technical/functional recommendations based on the features of new enhancement packages, competitive applications and products.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine all necessary testing is accounted and documented.
- Utilizes knowledge of project management to keep functional efforts on schedule and within budget parameters.
- Maintains system tables and document integration processes as well as results.
- Provides feedback regarding best possible user experience for application users.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />