Specialist 2, Facilities
Job SummaryResponsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies. Arranges the repair of inoperative equipment. Coordinates building maintenance and repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings daily operations function smoothly and ensures building provides a safe, positive and professional image of the Company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds and changes.
- Schedules and assigns work requests for outside contractors and in-house services and oversees completion.
- Assists in the relocation of employees to new offices and the movement of desks, computers etc. between offices.
- Reviews unanticipated budget analysis and performs other tasks necessary to track and report on budgetary expense.
- Prepares or updates reports for distribution to the appropriate staff.
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include: coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves, furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />