Senior Manager, Product Management
Job SummaryThis role will have responsibility for the management and growth of Xfinity's Entertainment products, supporting our traditional video service (X1), our streaming product (Flex), and associated products/services. You will have a wide-ranging impact on the business that will include managing pricing & packaging, launching new products/enhancements, developing strategic recommendations for leadership, conducting user-needs analysis, and general support of subscriber and financial objectives. You'll be a key driver in budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring of the Entertainment product roadmap and associated KPIs. Equally important to your functional contributions, will be the focus on development and growth of your direct reports.
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research. Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on time.
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging and features. Participate in defining product business and functional requirements. Provides product support and documentation and develops product materials.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business documentation (such as use cases, possibly M&Ps [methods and procedures], executive summaries etc.).
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and expected full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team and the organization.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $135,952.19 - $203,928.28
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />