This position has a 1:00PM start time, 8-10 hour shift, weekends off, with occasional overtime. Great pay, benefits and lots of room for growth!
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Performs maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Preferably 1+ year experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance and repair or completion of a diesel tech program or good attitude, willingness to learn, and strong work ethic is a preferred quality.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. For more information please visit [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] or call Serina Garcia at [Register to View] .
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)