Manager Client Analytics & Sales Support
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
The Sales PMO & Client Reporting Manager is responsible for supervising the WM SBS Client Analytics & Sales Support team to ensure client analyses, projects, reporting solutions and deliverables are completed accurately and timely.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Create processes and procedures to ensure reporting consistency and accuracy.
- Act as liaison between IT and the business in order to automate reports.
- Work with sales team to scope client deliverables, generate a project plan, and execute said plan with cross-functional support.
- Work with sales team to identify reporting gaps or needs and develop appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with sales to highlight advantages of standard versus customized reporting.
- Ensure accurate and complete production of client facing reports for National Accounts Clients (1,000+ total).
- Design solutions to meet clients’ analytic and reporting needs in partnership with sales group.
- Lead the development of automated solutions for recurring reporting.
- Educate sales team on how to effectively use reporting resources available to sales and our clients.
- Measure and drive value proposition of SBS through sales in order to provide a best-in-class client experience.
- Drive adoption, engagement, and development of sales applications such as Salesforce and other sales tools.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive business process improvement as it relates to data and client reporting.
- Create cohesive content, anchored with data, and present to senior leadership/internal clients/external clients/stakeholders with strong, succent communication.
- Train and develop staff.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is management of a team of project managers.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) in Business, or in lieu of degree, a High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Seven (7) years of previous project management and/or business analytics experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Self-starter who displays initiative
- Strong data analytics skills
- Strong Microsoft Office products skills (e.g. Excel, Power BI, Power Point)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- Normal setting for this job is: hybrid office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.