Diesel Mechanic Night Shift
Waste Connections is hiring a Lead Diesel Mechanic Night Shift at our site in Palestine, Texas. Great pay, benefits and lots of room for growth!
Pay: Estimated $75K-$100K a year
· Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
· Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
· Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
· Performs maintenance related work as required.
· Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
· Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
· Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Preferably 2+ year experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance and repair or completion of a diesel tech program or good attitude, willingness to learn, and strong work ethic is a preferred quality.
· Must have own tools
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
For more information please visit
[Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] or call Nelson at [Register to View] .
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)