Industrial Maintenance Technician
We are looking for a safety conscious Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join the team at BARCO Recycling, in El Paso, TX
As a tech in our site, your focus will be on the overall health/maintenance of the plant and all supporting machine centers. This will involve: inspections, diagnosing, and issuing repairs to mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, grinders, shredders and conveyor systems.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US:
- It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
- RESPECT :
- We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
- Perform service calls from for plant issues and breakdowns.
- Preform minor to major repairs/PM maintenance.
- Maintain a safe, clean environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA, NFPA standards.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in the field preferred
- Ability to work an average of 40-50 hours a week
- Schedule will be 1st Shift and or 2nd depending on experience Monday-Friday. Weekend work as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Outdoor work in all weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status.