Support Svcs Supervisor
Are you detail-oriented, process-focused, and enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry-leading company that offers growth and stability?
LabCorp is seeking a Support Services Supervisor to join our team in Lakewood, CO. In this position, you will work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives"
Department: Specimen Accessioning
Location: 7444 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, CO 80226
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 4:30pm.
Note: Changes to hours or days may be needed periodically to meet business needs.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the non-technical staff for the Accessioning department
- Assist with the preparation of laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Directly supervise, train, and mentor non-technical personnel of the department
- Monitor daily workflow in the lab and schedule adequate coverage
- Responsible for ensuring all shifts in the department are properly staffed
- Research and resolve any production errors while escalating when necessary
- Engage in continuous process and service level improvements
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Prepare and maintain Quality Assurance records and documents
- Meet regularly with direct reports to provide coaching and feedback for their development
- Responsible for administering and managing policies and procedures
- Normally requires 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record.
- Previous relevant experience; preferably in a clinical laboratory
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience is preferred
- Familiarity with laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures is preferred
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position
The pay range for this role is between $25.00-$35.00 an hour and does not qualify for a shift differential. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] [Register to View] target="_blank">.