Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Certified Weld Inspector (CWI), 2nd Shift
The BAE Systems site in Aiken, South Carolina, is seeking a Quality Analyst with credentials as a Certified Welding Inspector (CWI). In this role, the Quality Analyst: CWI:
- Develops and writes inspection plans.
- Read and work to blueprints.
- Applies Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) concepts.
- Monitors Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts and data files.
- Processes non-conformances for disposition.
- Provides technical quality support to production and engineering.
- Performs welding inspections.
- 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- 5/40 schedule
- Limited overtime as required.
- ORACLE MRP system;
- Laser Tracker/Faro inspection technology;
- DoD heavy manufacturing environment.
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair…just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.