HR Technician, Sr - Government Services
**This position will be physically located in Greenville, SC in support of LOGCAP**
The Government Systems Team HR Specialist will be responsible for processing and managing all Letter of Authorization Requests and Common Access Card requests in support of the LOGCAP V project. Team member is required to be proficient in database administration, data management and possess extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Assumes direct responsibility for the collection, editing, processing and distribution of candidate and personnel administrative information through a liaison role with Strength Management team, Recruiting and data-processing personnel
- Works closely with Strength Management team and Recruiting to ensure data accuracy on all requests submitted to USG
- Processes periodic and annual renewals of LOAs and CACs
- Work closely with N-m IRDO Deployment Coordinators to ensure all CAC and LOA request have been processed prior to candidates attending N-m IRDO training/processing
- Work in conjunction with assigned Trusted Agents to ensure compliance with all CAC processing procedures as outlined by the USG
- Process CAC and LOA revocations as needed
- Process bi-annual CAC reverifications for all active CAC holders
- Helps in the preparation of special analysis and SPOT Reconciliation reports to ensure all records are compliant with SPOT business rules and USG standards
- Recommends and implements new operating methods to improve data flow, collection, editing, processing and distribution
- Performs related work as required
- Minimum Qualifications: Educations/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CAC Eligible and/or the ability to obtain a CAC Card
- Two years’ experience in a database administration roll
- Experience working in the Synchronized Pre-deployment Operational Tracker and the Trusted Associate Sponsorship System
- Experience working in a Deployment Center supporting US Government Contracts
- Previous LOGCAP experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel and SharePoint
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working Conditions:
- Work is generally conducted in an office environment; however, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures and war zones.
- As a precondition to charge more than 50% of their time to LOGCAP, must be able, willing and ready to deploy to domestic and international locations, including on a temporary basis and or as a member of the Vectrus Rapid Deployment Team (RDT). These locations can include austere, remote, and hazardous areas where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
- Physical Requirements:
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work. Work may require heavy lifting, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.