Cloud Integration Engineer
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let us show you how to accelerate your career path. At Leidos, we will do this while providing real work-life balance, like 3-day weekends and flexible hours.
Leidos has an exciting opportunity to hire a Cloud Integration Engineer supporting the Next Generation USAF Mission Planning program. You will be joining a dynamic Cloud team who is taking DevOps principles for the DoD to another level. In this opportunity you will help manage and design a next generation CI/CD pipeline supporting 30+ developer groups across many cutting-edge technology stacks. As part of the team, you will be tasked in researching and designing new solutions for a large enterprise with time to learn and train on existing solutions, all while helping to drive real change for the USAF community.
The successful candidate will be energetic, eager to learn and comfortable working in a peer-to-peer environment. Example tasking includes:
- Architect & manage secure, high-availability systems using industry standards & best practices
- Provision and configure Azure/AWS cloud resources
- Support a hybrid GOTS/OSS CI/CD environment with developers nationwide
- Support Azure/AWS cloud-based infrastructure for multiple enterprise and custom web apps
- Configure/integrate authentication across multiple web applications
- Support build, release, and deployment pipelines
- Create scripts to automate cloud based tasks
- Create documentation for systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or closely related field, and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Active Security+ certification or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship required (No Green Card/Permanent Resident Card authorized)
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
- Experience with network design and topologies including edge services & point-to-point VPN setup within cloud environments.
- Candidate must have strong communication, documentation and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other stakeholders
- 4+ years of Azure or AWS cloud experience
- Experience supporting Bamboo/Jenkins build tools
- Atlassian Tools Suite experience
- F5 BIG-IP Authentication and Firewall Solutions experience
- Ability to update/configure/secure RHEL configurations & Tomcat webservers
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 or newer – Configure, Backup, Restore
- IIS Web Server Config. & Management; Active Directory concepts/implementations
- Experience with Docker containers and Docker container deployment technologies, such as: TerraForm, Kubernetes, OpenShift or Helm
- Understanding of high availability environments (e.g., clustering, failover & geo redundancy
- Knowledge of specific applications/tools such as:
- CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps or the Atlassian tool suite
- GIT client usage & GIT servers
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.