FMV Analyst (Junior)
The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Junior FMV Analyst to support our customer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your GEOINT support experience to collaborate with customers to develop comprehensive GEOINT products to address intelligence problems. You will provide valuable support to mission operation, in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- The Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst position provides employees with hands-on FMV training for all intelligence disciplines, advanced skills certification, and rapid job promotion into instructor, subject matter expert, and management positions. Our team takes pride in supporting the critical missions that protect the nation, our freedom, and our families-the things that really matter.
- Learn FMV tradecraft through a unique three-week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates who may be new to motion GEOINT specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution
- Compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel
- Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy
- Have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research position
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain polygraph
- HS Diploma and at least 3 years of relevant work experience, GEOINT background preferred.
- Ability to apply well-established strategies or procedures to effectively perform routine GEOINT analysis.
- Ability to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids
- ability to proofread/edit documents
- Attended basic intelligence course; typically resulting in Intelligence MOS.
- Knowledge of intelligence collection process
- Working knowledge of RemoteView or comparable electronic light table (ELT) software
- able to perform geolocational mensuration functions, extract coordinates and positional relationships from digital databases
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am), alternating days and nights each month that will include weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Experience in deployment environments, and regional geographic proficiency
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Proficient in regional geography, including physical, cultural, and social elements.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.