Space Intelligence Analyst
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Intelligence Analysts for future positions supporting US Space Systems Command (SSC) located on Los Angeles Air Force Base, California.
The Analyst will work with SSC engineers, scientists, and acquisition agents to develop intelligence threat documentation and briefings integral to the United States Space Force (USSF) development, acquisition, operations, and logistical support activities.
- Research, assess, and produce all-source analytic reports regarding potential threats to current and future USSF capabilities.
- Utilize comprehensive understanding of IMINT, OSINT, SIGNIT, MASINT and HUMINT capabilities to combine disparate data into to cogent / organized information.
- Collaborate with multiple space system development and ISR Community organizations; and develop comprehensive intelligence threat assessments. This includes but is not limited to analysis of foreign adversary space doctrine and strategy; tactics, techniques, and procedures; potential offensive and defensive weapon system capabilities and their vulnerabilities; potential force applications toward USSF components; and planned / potential emergent adversary capabilities.
Basic /Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of experience OR an Associate’s Degree and 10+ years of experience . Additional experience can be considered in lieu of a Degree
- Experience with developing structured and unstructured data queries in open and classified data sources;
- Experienced in quick-turn and protracted analyses / Intelligence product development
- Must have the ability to apply multiple analytical tradecraft skills and applications
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with scientific, acquisition and ISR community stakeholders to produce threat assessments.
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills suitable for senior leader presentations
- Posses disciplined data management practices
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance .
- Previous SAP access is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.