When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop user stories and the product backlog for one primary product. You will participate in Agile ceremonies and provides clarification on product requirements.
- Work as a liaison between end-users, product management, and development to elicit, analyze, and document user requirements, translating them into user stories.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure the health of the product backlog.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, driving the discussion during sprint planning and user story refinement.
- Plan and conduct interviews with business owners and stakeholders.
- Conduct gap analyses to identify solutions that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets customer requirements.
- Support the project team during design, development, and QA testing by clarifying requirements questions.
- Create SQL statements and analyze resultant data.
- Act as a point of contact during UAT to assist stakeholders/end users when issues/questions arise.
- May be the sole analyst on medium to large scale or complex project efforts.
- Comply with metrics to measure the progress of group or department issues.
- Provide reasonable estimates for work products.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 years or more years’ experience in SDLC business analysis required.
- Knowledge of Business Process analysis and diagramming.
- Agile (Scrum or XP) business analysis experience with user stories and backlogs required.
- Excellent business requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics/Data Warehousing/Big Data concepts.
- Ability to understand complex business areas and applications.
- Knowledge of test methodologies.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$68,500.00 - $99,400.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.