Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sr. Manager, Product Owner Home & Connected Health
Purpose: This role has a global reach and is responsible Product Owner for Connectivity solutions FMC brings to its markets globally.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns the digital product, its digital journeys and the user experience
- Works closely with Product Management and translates market trends and feature level requirements into executable work for agile teams
- Collaborates with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision.
- Manages the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Oversees all stages of product creation including design and development
- Develops user stories
- Monitors and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Develops positioning for the product.
- Works with a cross-functional team in planning a product release.
- Develops personas either alone or in conjunction with a team including user experience experts.
- Defines customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs.
- Advocates on behalf of the customer for the development team.
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare sector, preferably in a senior product management, program management or product owner role.
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated track record of delivering digital solutions into healthcare organizations solving user-centric problems with technology
- Background in leading agile teams, preferably in the MedTech sector
- Work experience in clinic / hospital settings and / or digital health and innovation environments
- Good understanding of clinic processes as well as technological trends and impediments in healthcare sector, preferably in the Nephrology domain and key markets
- In-depth knowledge of digital healthcare space