Sales Trainee- Downers Grove
About TEKsystems and TEKsystems Global Services
We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation for our customers. We bring real-world expertise to solve complex technology, business and talent challenges—across the globe. We’re a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 customers, including 80% of the Fortune 500 across North America, Europe and Asia, who partner with us for our scale, full-stack capabilities and speed. We’re strategic thinkers, hands-on collaborators, helping customers capitalize on change. We’re building tomorrow by delivering business outcomes and driving positive impacts in our global communities. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including various career paths in Recruiting and B2B Sales
- An elite and continuous recruiter training program within the IT Talent Solutions and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
The Sales Trainee is responsible for learning and executing on all steps associated with the sales process. This entails the following:
- Partner with Delivery team in identifying top IT Talent to fulfill client needs
- Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts
- Identify, develop and manage new and existing customer relationships by leveraging resources including but not limited to Salesforce and Hoovers
- Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, hiring cycles, and build a customer intimate relationship
- Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience OR Associates Degree with 3 years of professional experience OR 4 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Sales Experience OR Degree in Sales OR Sales Internship Experience OR Active membership in a Collegiate Sales Club/ Organization
- A strong desire for a career in B2B Sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills which can be leveraged in areas of negotiations
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- The ability to overcome obstacles without becoming discouraged and readily collaborate with others to accomplish goals
- A strong propensity to learn is necessary
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.