Specialist Project Coordinator
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
North America Service Support under NA M&SS processes all Service and Subscription transactions for North America and Software Enterprise (NA)
Manages the development and/or implementation of Motorola Solutions services for orderability. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgraded existing service offers. Manages projects from inception to completion (or transition), including tracking and evaluation of project performance. Ensures that projects are completed on time, within budget, and within accepted quality metrics. Participates in project review and status meetings, and communicates project status. Utilizes project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness. May assist in the development of business plans, strategies, and approaches to take advantage of business opportunities.
Project Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Supporting the execution of Workflow processes covering:
- Change management that impact orderability
- Risk Assessment for new offers and how they may impact current service processes
- Help expedite onboarding of service offers by working with cross functional teams to completion.
- Setting up service order processes and documentation to support National Service Support (NSS) operations
- Assist in testing and ordering solutions - User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Understanding of the M&S service business processes
- Provide support/training for new offer ordering processes
- Participate and interface with IT & offer management teams for conversation of new offer contracts into services databases
- 2+ years of Project Coordinator Experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.