Master Data Steward
Site Name: Warsaw
Posted Date: Oct 12 2022
Master Data Steward
This position is new on Polish job market and is created to drive the establishment & support the roll-out of the R&D (Master) Data Strategy. This role will interact with many stakeholders who are not as savvy with the interpretation of (master) data strategies and related systems. Additionally, this role requires strong interpersonal skills to provide and defend recommendations, be comfortable with challenge and influence stakeholders.
In this role you will…
- Contribute to the roll-out of the R&D Product & Substance (Master) Data strategy
- Identify and align the key stakeholders across the organization to ensure high-quality product & substance master data
- Responsible for the interpretation and encoding of the centralized Product & Substance master data, as well as cross-functional investigations in case of data challenges.
- Serve as a member of the Project Product & Substance Master Data Strategy team, participating in strategy development, and providing guidance around tactical decisions.
- Provide outstanding support to customers, as needed, where needed and when needed
- Bachelor/Master in Life Sciences (e. g. Biology, Chemistry)
- Experience in a pharmaceutical R&D environment with deep understanding of IDMP standards
- Ability to interact with large range of stakeholders: from R&D to Supply Chain
- Background in data related topics would be great plus and/or interest in Data Management
- Outstanding customer orientation and effective interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
We do not expect expertise in the areas of data governance and analytics. We will create opportunities to learn, build skills both internally and externally.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands (gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, disability, or any other characteristic)
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions including working from home possibilities, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-[Register to View] (US Toll Free) or +1 [Register to View] (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting [Register to View] site.