Coordinator, Tech Services
Technical Services Coordinator
Daikin is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Coordinator, Technical Services position. The Coordinator will be over projects for the Technical Services team. Facilitate customer meetings and other significant events including travel, maintains MMS literature tracking system, review department expense reports. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" style="color: #000000;" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.an organization that brings opportunity to over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Strong project supervision skills leveraged for department and global initiatives
- Communication & Collaboration with team members and customers ability to communicate ideas to instruct, inform, persuade or motivate co-workers
- Digital skills: Technology, Media & the Internet - skills in word processing, data management and presentations (Microsoft Office Applications proficiency Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving - inductive and deductive reasoning, analysis and interpretation to generate possible solutions and responses to problems
- Experience in desktop publishing hardware and software is preferred
- 5-7 years work experience in an administrative position that required assistance to executive or staff personnel
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Vocational/College training and certifications highly preferred
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.