Data Coordinator 1
Data Coordinator 1
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Data Coordinator 1position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location.The Data Coordinator is responsible for collecting, organizing and interpreting primary, secondary, quantitative and qualitative data through recorded data, statistical surveys and sampling. Also expected to extract relevant and pertinent data, or are required to collect, enter and organize data from primary resources using company systems and software. Gains / grows knowledge of manufacturing standards and business needs. The role will assist the business unit with process improvements and achievement of goals including on-time production, quality, safety and cost.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman,Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of manufacturing production operations is preferred
- Must be skilled in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook (Excel v-look up, pivot tables, charts, etc.) and knowledge of various database applications/systems - required. MS SharePoint and Access is a plus.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with a high level attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability presenting data findings in simple and easy to understand ways
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of business processes and procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills including prioritization skills for timely completions of tasks/projects
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Ability to follow safety procedures and requirements including wearing PPE in designated areas
- 3+ years collecting, analyzing, cleansing data and identifying trends with Excel
- 2+ years in manufacturing
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates degree preferred
- MS Excel / DBA Certification(s) a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.