Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
PCX Corporation is the leading integrator of engineered and pre-fabricated electrical/mechanical systems for the modular data center, commercial and industrial markets. Our product offerings include but are not limited to Modular Data Centers, Power Equipment Centers, Custom Integrated Switchboards, and pre-manufactured indoor/outdoor electrical distribution centers. We are seeking innovative and talented professionals to join our team. You can visit our website at [Register to View]
for more information.
The Quality Systems Specialist shall be responsible for ensuring the appropriate requirements are met per PCX established procedures and customer specifications as they relate to the assurance of quality documentation within PCX QMS system.
This team member shall be capable of focusing their work on multiple projects and deadlines while making sure that required documentation records are saved and distributed properly. The coordinator must also routinely convey all high-level information to the Quality Manager to ensure continual improvement efforts are being established and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor progress on all projects and evaluate the progress on any documentation to be reported to the Quality Manager.
- Ensure that all issues documented in a shared customer database are reviewed with project stakeholders in a timely manner and that the rectifications of said issues are documented within the allotted timeframe.
- Investigate customer complaints and track them through the lifecycle of the complaint internally or in their respective customer portals.
- Work with other departments to ensure customer requirements are clearly understood and that material and equipment have the appropriate documentation as per PCX standards.
- Assist in photographing, storing, and circulating photographs.
- Assist Quality Engineering to ensure QMS is being maintained for ISO 9001 Compliance.
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Effective at training others
- Communication proficiency and presentation skills
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work unsupervised.
370 Spectrum Dr
Knightdale, NC 27545
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.